DEFINITION OF COOKIES.
The "cookies" are small text files that are downloaded and stored in users devices when they access web pages. These files can store data about user navigation to customize the information displayed in web pages. The use of 'cookies' is a widespread technique on the Internet to improve the performance of Web services and provide the user an enhanced browsing experience, and to save and recall user preferences, compile statistics about users navigation on their pages visited, on the duration of visits, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES.
The "cookies" can be classified into different categories according to their characteristics, and can be included in one or more categories at the same time.
- According to the source.
- They can be "owned" or "third", based on the entity that manages.
- According to its duration.
- May be "session", which expire when user close the browser and are used primarily to maintain a user session active; or 'persistent', which expire when given by fulfilled the purpose for which they are designed or when manually deleted.
- According to its purpose.
- They can be "Technical", which enable the use of various services of the website; "Customization", to provide customized services according to predetermined criteria; 'Analytic', to track the browsing behavior of users for statistical purposes; "Advertising" to show ads based on a default user profiles; of "Behavioral advertising", similar to the above purpose but which takes into account the behavior and user's browsing habits, etc.
When visiting our website, standard web information is compiled and details on patterns of behavior of visitors. This information does not contain in any case personal data, or associated with any other information to identify the user. When personal information is required, it will be requested explicitly.
The use of our website constitutes meanwhile providing the express and unequivocal to the use of 'cookies' consent under the terms and conditions of this cookies policy, notwithstanding any of them steps to disable and delete "cookies "you can take and as detailed in the section "Cookie Control ".
Otherwise accepts the use of 'cookies', this website will continue to run, but keep in mind that you may lose some functionality.
It is possible that "cookies policy" of our website being disrupted; for this reason, we recommend that you periodically review our information on "Policy cookies" to be properly informed.
CONTROL OF COOKIES.
While browsing our website, you can use links to other websites where we have presence. If you select this option you will be directed to the new site and once abandoned our pages, we can not blame the use of "cookies" on sites other than ours.
If desired, you can consult the privacy policies of these links at the following addresses:
You can check the "cookies" eliminate, limit its use, turn off using or receive a warning at the time to be generated by adjusting the preferences in your browser. The steps are different depending on the browser you use, and may consult the help menu in the browser itself. You can also get more information at the following links:
Information on Internet Explorer.
Information on Chrome.
Information on Firefox.
Information on Safari.
Information about Opera.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web services further analysis used in the Internet. Although this information is compiled anonymously, users who can prevent data of your visit are included in reports from Google Analytics installing the Opt-out Browser Google Analytics, which is available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This add-on does not prevent information from websites by means other than these web analytics services are.